Currently, we are offering private lessons for individuals and private groups or organizations. Call for details.
Wisconsin Concealed Carry – Getting it done
85% of the work to finally restore the self-defense rights of Wisconsinite’s was done by the NRA. Individuals such as Dick Baker and past WRPA Board members opened the door for Jeff Nass, as President of Wisconsin Firearm Owners, Ranges, Cubs, and Educators Inc. (Wisconsin FORCE, formerly Wisconsin Rifle and Pistol Association WRPA) doing 8-10% of the work in getting the bill to pass. The remaining credit goes to each and every person that supported our rights, including the bills that failed in the past. Jeff witnessed first-hand who and what was included, and he had specific input in the final bill.
Support those that support your rights.
Why did it take so long? For 30 years our lead State “gun rights” representative did a huge disservice to the state, getting on board only once he realized that was where the money was.
Background Past and Present
Teaching Firearms since 1989
NRA Training Counselor and Instructor - Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home Advanced, and Chief Range Safety Officer
Massad Ayoob Group (MAG) – Instructor
International Rifle Coach - High Power & Small Bore
American Sport Education Program National Federation Interscholastic Coaches Association Certified
Graduate Lethal Force Institute (LFI) Level 1 through 4
· LFI 1 - StressFire - 20 hour course & judicious use of lethal force - 20 hour class.
· Advanced StressFire - 20 hour course
· LFI 2 - Lethal Threat Management for Civilians - 40 hour course
· LFI 3 - Advanced Threat Management For Civilians - 40 hour course
· Extreme StressFire – 10 Hour Course
· LFI 4 - Most advanced level, includes two instructorships - Week at Massad’s Range.
· LFI Weapons Retention Instructor
· Nationally Certified Range Technical Team Advisor
· NRA Field Support Team And Military Camp – State Coordinator
· President – Wisconsin FORCE - Wisconsin Firearm Owners, Range, Clubs & Educators (formerly Wisconsin Rifle and Pistol Association)
· Executive Director – Wisconsin FORCE - Wisconsin Firearm Owners, Range, Clubs & Educators (formerly Wisconsin Rifle and Pistol Association)
· Benefactor Member NRA
· Certified Glock Armorer Since 1991
· Certified Instructor for Minnesota Permits
Competition – Jeff is active in many forms of competition and has competed in a wide variety of disciplines in the past. Competition is a testing ground for many of the tools used in self-defense. This experience combined with the rest of his background is the basis of Jeff’s practical application of self-defense.
Additional Self Defense Credentials
· Practicing Martial Artist since 1977
· 5th Dan in Song Moo Kwan Tae Kwon Do
· Inayan Training Organization Certified in Eskrima, Reactive Knife and Pressure Sensitive Nerve Area's including law enforcement requirements.
· Nass’s Defensive Knife has been taught as part of Massad Ayoob’s Lethal Force Institute, Level 4 (most advanced) class.
· Authentic Ancient Arts – Matayoshi System 1st Dan in Zen Okinawan Kobudo
· Jui Jitsu, Alpha Taxis in Pankration
· USA Boxing Graduate of Train the Trainer
· Lethal Force Institute Persuader and Weapons Retention Instructor